2. I think the three new goals for the next school year first might be improving my English through any ways, because it will be the most important part as well as weak part when I go to America for college. Second one is involving one certain type of sports activity because I know I am really poor at sports as a boy. The third one is trying my best to learn how to manage my time and control myself not to spend much time on renren. I need to admit that wasting time is extremely bad habit of mine, which I always want to get rid of them.
3. Since as we know, after we enter into the 11th grade, we can have the choice to take AP lessons. Of course, I want to choose one, but teachers told us that it’s really hard than what we learnt now. It’s ten times suffering than now.
4. For applying a college, I can’t just focus on academic study and do not involved in other activities. It’s really important for you to involve in different activity areas. The second thing is that you don’t have to have a really good total SAT scores, I mean it’s better if you can, but the colleges see you individual subject score. The last one is finding a school which is fit to you, don’t have to be one of the top ivy schools.
5. (a) How to find the major that I really want to take in the college?
(b) How to know more about America colleges?
(c) How to write a good, outstanding essay for applying the college?
6. Because I am a member of Student Council, in this semester, we really work hard on the school dance party by the end of this semester. We started to touch lots of new things when we were preparing such a big event for us. I learnt how to talk and persuade a sponsor for support our project. When you have a argument with your Student Council members, you also need to learn how to solve that situation. It’s not about the academic thing, but that’s really useful to us.