- Name: Dionysus.
- Type of god: He is the god of wine.
- Symbol: The symbols of Dionysus were the thyrsos (a wooden stick wrapped with ivy leaves and vines), the flute and the wine barrels. His sacred animals were the panther and the tiger.
- Personality: Dionysus was a god known for his lightheartness and always offered his help to anyone in need. He was therefore very popular among gods and mortals and many festivals were being held every year in his honor. Nevertheless, Dionysus was many times misunderstood. Dionysus was one of the Olympian gods who actually did not live in Mount Olympus but was constantly travelling around the world together with Saryrs and Maenads in order to discover the secrets of winemaking.
- Wife: Ariadne, the princess of Crete is his wife.
- Famous children: hildrenPriapus, Phthonus, Deianira are famous children.
- Parents: Dionysus was a son of Zeus, the King of the Gods and the beautiful princess Semele. Because of his mortal mother, his birthplace Thebes refused to acknowledge him as an immortal at first.
Thyrsos staff, leopard, panther, tiger, goat, grapes, ivy and goblets